Date: Feb 21st, 2018
Time: 8:30 – 5:00
Location: Marriott Courtyard Houston Kingwood 130 Northpark Plaza, Kingwood, TX 77399
Houston George HW Bush Intercontinental Airport. (IAH)
130 Northpark Plaza Dr
Kingwood Tx, 77339
Homewood Suites Houston/Kingwood 866-925-7881
Courtyard Houston Kingwood 866-925-9754
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Kingwood Medical
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston-Kingwood 866-538-0154
One Day Regional Hybrid Training and Certification Program (Houston, TX)
Our DETAILED Training will give you the information and knowledge that is necessary for you to start this business (AND MOST IMPORTANTLY……EXCEL IN THIS BUSINESS)! We start off with a Full-Day (9 hour) in-person regional training event. In this event we will cover everything regarding residential (and some commercial) Christmas light installations. Part of the training takes place in a meeting room setting and the rest will take place outside with “Hands On” exercises.
Training is only the beginning!
We are here to help you succeed and become as profitable as possible. As a CLIPA associate you will receive the on-going support and resources for that will help you become profitable from day ONE.
IN ADDITION to the one day training event you will also receive the following:
- Access to Webinar / Videos that cover all of the same topics that are in our (2) day training seminars. Approx. 8 Hours of webinar and training videos.
- Estimating Program for Droid or IOS Devices.
- BELOW Wholesale Pricing For Lights and Installation Accessories.
- Updated Training Videos For You and Your Employees.
- Sales and Marketing Resources.
- Helpful Links
- Photo Downloads
- Form Downloads
- On-Going Live Support (for questions regarding sales, installs, etc.). We will be here to help when you need it!
First Year Dues for Annual CLIPA Membership Included (guaranteed renewal rate of $595 annually for next 4 years*) *Founders rate-Applicable for regional training event attendees only.
- Listing on CLIPA National Directory website. *Please note that this website is not to generate leads but instead to direct potential clients to so that they will see what benefits they have when working with a CLIPA certified installer.
- Rights to Use of CLIPA Logos (and certification logos) for marketing items, website, apparel, print ads, vehicles, etc.
- Access to member only CLIPA webinar training events and discounts to “In-Person” events
- Free admission to annual CLIPA conference (Starting in 2018).
- Wholesale Pricing On Marketing Materials (postcards, door hangers, signs, etc.).